Thursday, October 12, 2006

Spring.....here we go!


Spring is here and I have resumed my gardening with vigour. Here is a picture of the lovely hellebores which have never failed to thrill me for most of winter and don't they look super with the tulip. Why do tulips never fail to seduce me? I always say that I'm not going to bother with them and then they look like this! I love this red - why can't I find a lipstick in this shade?

Will post more from the front garden (plants indigenous to the Upper Blue Mountains) and the back vegetable garden....gotta work out the digital camera. Nada

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sigh. I miss Spring in the mountains. Can I come and live in your garden?

(Kate had a lipstick in almost that shade! I don't know what it was called but I'm pretty sure it was MAC)

8:25 am  
Blogger Nada said...

Come and visit anytime. MAC counter here I come!

11:26 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely. Just lovely.

6:55 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home