Monday, February 12, 2007

Rain. Rain. Rain.



It has been raining off and on for a couple of days even small amounts are truly appreciated - it is so dry. Today it's falling constantly and heavily - solid falls the weather people would say. I'd like to say it feels like it's the rain has set in, I hope I haven't jinxed it.

Although the rain is great, I'm worried if the weather turns too cool, too soon the tomatoes will not ripen. They need heat and I'm growing them in a marginal pocket that doesn't have the advantage of full sun. The ferns however are loving this weather. I'd swear that they throw up new growth overnight! Divided loyalties.

After the rain clears, I can feel some weeding coming on. The moist ground makes it so much easier to do.... and of course, weeding is preferable to studying for my law exams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home